Fadac Resources – Our client is an industry leader for cheque provision and other security printing solutions in Nigeria and has become the preferred supplier of cheques to major banks in Nigeria, its services cut across the financial, manufacturing, entertainment, education sectors as well as Government agencies in Nigeria and across several African countries.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development (Tech Payments)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the company in the development of market opportunities in payment solutions that would lead to profitable transaction margins.
- Lead engagements with sectors and offer payment solutions that are best fit for their organization.
- Be accountable for the achievement of new businesses, accounts retention and revenue targets for the organization.
- Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new business development opportunities.
- Inform potential clients about the company’s new products and price development details on a regular basis.
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for revenue generation to achieve target objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the business plan, sales strategy and public relations strategy in order to analyze and provide necessary recommendations.
- Understand and monitor Country-specific government policies and pronouncements as it relates to the business operations.
- Assume overall accountability for the business segments expenditure on products and services.
- Monitor and control business segment income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Facilitate, establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Provide advisory support to direct reports by identifying business opportunities and drawing a plan/program to achieve set targets.
- Provide weekly / monthly performance reports to the Managing Director / CEO, highlighting key issues and proffering professional recommendations where necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director/CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant Management Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Business Development/ Marketing
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online