|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Contract Management
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full Time
- This job role manages legal risk relative to contracts to limit corporate exposure.
- Advises the Company on general commercial interests and other legal matters as required.
- Represents the Company in negotiations of commercial ventures and other proposed arrangements in conjunction with other experts.
- Review of standard Operating Procedures that guides contract management. Review, draft, negotiate, and advise on legal documentation.
- Monitors time bound legal documentation and escalate when necessary.
- Ensures the set up and maintenance of a database of all legal documentation.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to management.
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by the Chief Legal Officer.
- A First Degree in Law i.e. (LL B) and Bachelor of Law (BL)
- Required: Nig. Bar Association (NBA), and/or Inst. of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA).
- 15 years of post-Call to Bar work experience, with at least 5 years at senior level in a top-tier law firm or a company in the utilities sector.
- Additional academic qualifications and membership of relevant professional bodies may be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online