GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja.
In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Ikeja, Abattoir in Agege, andSurulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Credit Processing
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and reviewing of clients’ credit proposals for approval decision while also maintaining a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Board’s consideration and approval
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50,000 and above
- Booking of loans in line with the credit policy and approved terms and conditions.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files
- Collaborating with branches to achieve budgets on risk assets creation.
- Make recommendation for review and update the bank’s credit policies as necessary.
- Preparing monthly report on Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required
- Preparing monthly credit performance reports (branch wise and product wise)
- Follow up with IT Unit to ensure prompt and accurate monthly update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal.
- Attend Management Credit Committee, Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and Management Meetings
- Training of staff for optimal productivity and mastery of Credit policies, practices and regulations.
Applicants must have the following criteria:
- B.Sc / HND holder.
- Managerial Credit Analyst experience of 5 years minimum.
- Relevant professional membership.
- Must have both Digital and Traditional Credit Analyst experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.