|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our client, a leading Asset Management / Investment Company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Fixed Income Trader / Liquidity Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- The successful candidate will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing fixed income transactions, daily liquidity management and communicating with clients and senior management daily.
- Ensure portfolio meets day to day and long-term liquidity needs. This portfolio must be structured and managed within the parameters outlined in the credit, market, and counterparty risk policy
- Provide financial return for the organization while also providing liquidity to other business lines.
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance returns across MCLs asset portfolios
- Facilitate trade execution activities in Fixed income space while ensuring a high level of service to all clients.
- Prepare and deliver reports, presentations and commentaries detailing historic performance, strategies, opportunities and risks for the ALCO, MIC, and Board committees.
- Build, onboard and maintain relationships with trading clients and inform clients of applicable market activity, changes in market structure, regulatory issues, or ad hoc requests.
- Confirm all trades are booked accurately on daily basis and trade allocations are received from clients to be processed preventing the risk of loss and client impact, resolving trade booking issues for clients and ensuring settlement of trades occur.
- Interaction with senior team members daily to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MBA in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Mathematics / Social Sciences or any related course
- Candidate must have a minimum of 6 years progressive work experience in financial services sector.
- Candidates are required to have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills, relevant equivalent experience ideally in a banks Treasury or leading Boutique is essential.
- Good presentation & Negotiation skills
- Effective documentation and keen eye for details
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online