|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRLeverage Africa Limited – Our client, an Insurance Broker Agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – HCM, Legal and Support Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Group Managing Director / CEO
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the recruitment, employees’ engagement and performance management; overseeing the property business of the organization along with facility manager, monitoring and advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- This candidate will also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the insurance industry.
- Recruitment of the right Human assets for the organization
- Employee’s engagement and performance management
- Review all payroll contents and deductible elements (PAYE, ITF NHF, Pension…etc.) for appropriateness
- Ensure effective management of organization properties
- Market and Manage Leases
- Review all financial information relating to properties
- Carryout trend analysis on occupancy rate
- Must be able to identify risk
- Process complex legal documents
- Oversee lawsuits, possibly acting as chief litigator
- Increase the company’s profitability and shareholder value as senior manager
- Review all security documents kept in custody to detect if any are due for return to their owners
- Make register of all shareholders of the company is maintained
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- BL / LLB Degree Degree in Law or related fields.
- 3-7years post-qualification work experience in a law firm, in a formal business setting and in supervisory capacity.
- Relevant post-graduation training / qualification (Certification; ICSAN)
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Word, Spreadsheet and MS Power point and high proficiency in Excel is essential
- Preferred candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills including presentations.
- Experience in the insurance & real estate industry
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.