HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department, providing professional HR services to small businesses at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time HR Staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Housekeeping
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head Housekeeping is responsible for improving and sustaining customer experience and satisfaction for patients and particularly ensuring that the hospital is well kept, organized, and hygienic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise all housekeeping staff (i.e., cleaners, catering, and laundry) and activities in the Hospital ensuring clean and hygienic ambiance at all times.
- Ensure that patients meals are prepared according to prescribed diet, quality, and quantity.
- Act as next-of-kin/ liaison to all patients while on admission providing emotional and administrative support, while making sure that professional boundaries with clients are maintained and concerns/1ssues are raised appropriately and confidentially.
- Maintain smooth and pleasant relations and communication with inpatients, relatives, and attendants, ensuring they have a pleasant experience of their stay at the hospital.
- Carry out a periodic customer satisfaction survey, summarize feedback, and present to management for implementation of corrective actions on negative feedback.
- Make follow-up calls to patients/relatives on their wellbeing and their experience while in the hospital.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality.
- Participates in hospital Quality Improvement and Infection Control activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public health, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in a hospital.
- Current license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Mentoring ability.
- Leadership and Supervisory skills.
- Able to work under stressful situations; and possesses well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to act and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Patient-focused approach.
- Good display of high-level creativity, and integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible, team player, and critical thinker.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.