|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal Audit team is saddled with the responsibility of risk and control management over operation’s effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conducting risk assessment of all departments
- Provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably request.
Qualifications and Job Specific Competencies
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master Degree
- Must have 10 – 12 years work experience
- Must have a proven work experiencewith same role.
- Must be able to bring in new ideas.
- Oil and Gas Downstream experience is an added advavantage.
- Must not be more than the age of 40- 45.
- Must Have a professional Qualification ICAN
- Must be A Chartered Accountant
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Word ,Excel Power Point,Sage, Outlook
- Fluent in English language speaking and writing Proficiency
- strong organizational Skills with attention to details.
N200,000 – N230,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.