Head of Advertising Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing as job and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Jumia Nigeria Jobs Recruitment slated to end within the stated application deadline. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Head of Advertising Recruitment 2021 into the positon below.
Job Title: Head of Advertising – Jumia
Job type: Full Time
Department: Marketing – Advertising
- We are looking for an individual with strong advertising experience to guide the local Jumia Advertising roadmap!
- Aside from the opportunity to work in e-commerce with a diverse, innovative and dynamic team, we can offer you flexible working hours and a fun and fast pace work environment!
- Understand the local media landscape and look for opportunities to impact media plans with new partners and formats.
- Actively leverage your network of agencies, brands & partners in promoting usage of Jumia Advertising
- Proactively lead client relationships by leveraging traffic and platform capabilities to drive the client’s business and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with our Commercial Team and Key Accounts to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital advertising & marketing programs and measurement of those programs.
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the client to ensure successful delivery of those programs.
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts Client Executives.
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting.
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with client teams.
- Maximize revenue inflow from these client accounts.
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets related to your client account portfolio.
- Actively identify and pursue new advertising client accounts.
- Conceptualize, verbalize, document, test, propose and present new online revenue generating opportunities.
- Use web analytics tools to analyse site traffic and user demographics in support of online campaign proposals and client presentations.
- Source, execute, optimise and evaluate all elements of each media campaign. Be the bridge from strategy to execution.
- Set up all measurement metrics and KPIs for each campaign.
- Provide key learnings reports quarterly with recommendations for future plans.
Qualification & Experience
- An advertising / marketing or related qualification
- Interest in delivering and supporting Jumia in a client-facing role.
- Ability to excel in team environments.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate about advertising, marketing, data, analytics and technology.
- Minimum of 3+ years with agency experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years digital advertising sales.
- Interest in client-side positions and digital marketing initiatives.
- Must be able to balance a creative and business approach.
- Must be passionate about online advertising and marketing.
- The ability to create and maintain good relationships with client accounts.
- Able to identify and realize revenue opportunities related to online advertising.
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads completely.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Head of Advertising Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE JOB POSITIONS AT JUMIA NIGERIA
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER JOB Vacancies that May Interest You.