|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Fintech
Employment Type: Full-time
Digital Transformation Process:
- Drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects.
- Effective and efficient electronic card management for web and mobile payment channels.
- Management of excellent service delivery across the network.
- Development and implementation of operations digitalization
- Foster a lasting and seamless relationship with electronic service providers: NIBSS, Interswitch, etc
- Identify friction points for Fintech and market sales teams in prospecting, pitching, onboarding and growing new business. Set standards for the client experience and work with Client Services, Risk, Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure they are met.
- Lead the development of frameworks and content centrally that can be repeatedly used by market sales teams (Risk management, category prioritization and sales collaterals):
- Work with the Risk team to manage the risk of the portfolio to ensure the integrity of the ecosystem while balancing client needs for speed.
Leadership, Planning & Communication:
- Develop strategic and operational plans for Fintech business, leading thought leadership on the value of Fintech to the broader business
- Lead a team of specialists on transactional banking offerings.
- Coordinate the electronics banking business of the company
- Work with the management team to structure their Cluster Fintech sales teams.
- Report and interact with senior management to indicate the status of Fintech deal progress. Bringing a commercial lens to the performance of Fintech in the organization
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in related role.
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of Fintech is a must.
- Extensive experience in the payments / fintech / banking / telecoms or related technology industry with experience of operating in a Microfinance Bank System.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Software Development. It may seem a somewhat generic point whenyoucompare software development to other more nicheskillsthat are in demand.
- Proficient in Digital Transformation.
- Cybersecurity and blockchain proficiency
- Developments and the drive for Automation.
- Soft Skills.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Fintech” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.