Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Growth – Africa (They / She / He)
Your Work Life Opportunity
- We are looking for a seasoned head of marketing who can help grow the Glovo brand while formulating and executing new strategies to acquire new customers in the Sub-Saharan Africa custer (Kenya, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda).
- This person must be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
Be a Part of a Team Where You Will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Define Glovo’s Marketing strategy for Sub-Saharan Africa cluster together with the Regional Marketing Director
- Lead the execution of the marketing plans and track performance on the agreed growth goals
- Understand local media landscape and define the right mix of digital / non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC targets
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy
- Manage the cluster marketing budget.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience in a similar role at a leading FMCG blue chip company
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong consumer understanding skills
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and TV
- Proficient in English.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).