|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prospa is a financial operating system for Nigerian entrepreneurs. It takes just 5 minutes to open and members get a bank account number in their company name. With Prospa, business owners can make and receive transfers, send invoices, set up an e-commerce store and more. Using an intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application.
Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence, empathy and growth. We are backed by Y Combinator and some of the most well respected and prolific investors in the US, Africa and Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Growth
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
Here are some things you’ll do on the Job:
- Think actively about our entire funnel and find the highest priority optimizations for company growth.
- Experiment with and scale ads and sponsorships across Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, podcasts, and maybe even TikTok
- Optimize our SEO and drive discovery of our content
- Set up and measure referral programs with reasonable incentives
- Fine-tune onboarding with product changes, email campaigns, and whatever else you can think of
- Measure our marketing efforts and develop stats and proxies for meaningful events in the customer lifecycle
- Think up fun ways to increase user engagement with the product and brand
- Conceptualize, test, write, and, if you can, make creatives for user acquisition, like landing pages or ads
- Set up and monitor product analytics and other growth tools
- Find and open up wild user acquisition channels we haven’t previously thought of
- Have broad experience across the growth stack
- Have a quick intuition for what successful growth projects look like and be comfortable diving into whatever sees traction, be it ads or email campaigns or a referral program
- Understand our brand and how to leverage it for scalable user acquisition
- Deeply empathize with our customers and be able to think how they think
- Understand how to balance first principle thinking with data analysis
- Have a strong grasp of the stories numbers tell
- Enjoy crafting a beautiful product
- Think about growth as a function of user experience and product, and avoid dark patterns at all costs
- Regularly think of wild ideas
- Have a bottomless utility belt you can pull skills out of, from SQL to product photography to copywriting
- And, ideally, have a love for language and a sense of aesthetics.
Here’s Just Some of Our Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Wellness perks
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online