Checkoff Finance has recently received an Approval In Principle (AIP) from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Checkoff Finance is into consumer loans and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Investment
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time (Hybrid work model)
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis
- Actively work on having a large database of clients
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Meet with an investment team and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies
- Lead the investment unit within the company
- Build the company’s knowledge base for best practices and participate in knowledge sharing and dissemination
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files
- Manage and uphold current client relationships
- Minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or its equivalent
- 7 – 10 years of relevant experience in the exact role or similar role
- Ability to negotiate deals and basic industry knowledge
- Must have existing clientele
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making
- Excellent presentation skills
- Preferably with solid financial modeling and valuation expertise
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong business and investment acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N7,000,000 – N10,000,000 gross per annum (depending on experience) + commission.
10th January 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.