|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of IT Security
Job Type: Full time
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
- Monitor organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate when one occurs.
- Use and maintain software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- Check for vulnerabilities in computer and network systems.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them.
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches.
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Test and evaluate security products.
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Engage in ‘ethical hacking’, for example, simulating security breaches.
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption.
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users.
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations.
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders.
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security.
- Monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails and ‘pharming’ activity.
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues.
- Give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent (Higher Diploma / BE / B.Tech / BSc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Certification in Cyber/Information/Data/Network Security.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an IT Security Expert/Analyst in a reputed organization.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online