Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Lease
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Lease will oversee a variety of functional areas ranging from strategy, sales, operations, evaluation and analyses within the Lease department.
- These will include, technology needs and control, sales process review and optimization, ensuring policy and regulatory compliance, budgeting and reporting, analyses of market and products across various lease products of the department.
- Successful candidate will supervise professional and clerical employees within the lease department and across all company branches, including assigning and evaluating work, initiating discipline, counseling, evaluating performance, training, hiring, setting and ensuring that all targets are met, recommending termination, etc.
- The Head of lease will carry the overall weight of the Lease Sales department target and ensure that all unit teams/members, adequately contribute to the achievement of the set target, and periodically prepare statistical and narrative reports and surveys to the management/board, in accordance to/as required by applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Work closely with internal teams to provide key business insights, define and implement appropriate sales, marketing, operational and business development strategies to maximize sales and profitability of the business.
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate new sales ideas and strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Manage personal/departmental periodic activities to align with set goals and targets in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Responsible for generating lease leads and Business support loans, as well as ensuring same are efficiently and effectively consummated.
- Work with Branch Managers to manage department performance in the respective branches by coordinating sales efforts in line with marketing strategies and providing coaching and guidance to branch team members.
- Reviews Offer Letter templates, draft Lease Agreements and register Bills of Sale for vehicle collateral
- Work with Head, Credit Control to minimize and manage each transaction’s risk exposure by way of; fulfilling requirements for Client home and office visits, Cheque management, Recovery, etc.
- Generate profitable Finance Leases (Consumer, Corporate and Sale & Leaseback), Operating, Non-maintained leases, periodically.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience working in a managerial level, within a leasing or a related sector. Preferably in corporate lease or general sales role
- Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales and business development.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.