|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is an AI-Driven lending platform. Their team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Communications (FinTech / Unsecured Loans)
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Lead the strategic marketing communications to SMEs in the company’s first market, Nigeria.
- Define and drive the brand to a range of stakeholders, tailoring messaging and developing marketing campaigns and activity.
- Building and leading the marketing team and further developing the company’s brand proposition
- Providing marketing direction across the organisation to support the key deliverables.
- Generating large volumes of qualified leads, which we will then feed to our sales team
- Increase the count of loans disbursed each month not just by sourcing new leads but creating messaging that increases conversion rate and retention rate
- Increase conversion rate of SMEs who the company’s salespeople reach out to.
- Increase borrower retention rate by marketing to and communicating with current company borrowers.
- Collaborate with the recovery team to drive impactful results
- Manage the brand to ensure consistent communication of the organisation’s mission and values across all channels and ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained and promoted at all times
- Develop and oversee the delivery of a corporate communications strategy to build the organisation’s brand and reputation, including writing and editing effective and quality copy
- Responsible for messaging and communication to optimize the borrower experience and build trust with borrowers in Nigeria
- Develop a stakeholder engagement strategy to maximise relationships with clients, investors, partners and intermediaries
- Provide new structures and frameworks in terms of branding and marketing from which the team can develop marketing activity to support the organisation’s activities, including market research, sales collateral, partnerships and advertising
- Identify and effectively utilise a range of channels to deliver successful results including above the line, direct and digital marketing
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all marketing/communications activity
- Manage internal communications
- Manage the marketing budget
- Act as spokesperson and ambassador for the organisation as part of the senior team
- Market intelligence gathering
- Managing new business pitches
- Undertaking commercial negotiations
- To ensure customers are satisfied with our level of service delivery
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Collaborating with product and engineering team design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, including online and offline marketing
- 8+ years of personal and/or professional in-depth exposure to West African culture.
- Experience in managing a marketing team
- Professional Certifications such as Certification in Professional Marketing by CIM
- Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns
- Outstanding knowledge of web analytics and Google Ads
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Performance marketing experience
- Good understanding of Nigerian market
- Experience in improving online community management
- Financial services – You should understand the fundamentals of banking, especially SME lending
- Experience in paid advertising
- Experience with referral programs
- As a bonus, any experience you have with PR will be considered.
- Analytical and a high attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to consumer needs
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of and experience with market research
- Bold, ready to become a change agent
- Creative, forward thinker
- Time Management Skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online