|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Microfinance Bank, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales target and expand the Bank’s customer base.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive achievements of bank risk asset & liability targets.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, new products and features)
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behaviors to determine customer personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report & implement the sales and marketing strategies for Board approvals.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness
- Team performance monitoring & management
- Management representative and liaison
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- A good First Degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field).
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a Commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.