|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sponsorship, Sales, and Commercial Partnerships
Location: CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Head of Sponsorship, Sales, and Commercial Partnerships.
- Develop and implement a sponsorship sales plan for increasing revenues in a cost-effective manner.
- Research markets to identify new sponsorship opportunities.
- Liaise with Sponsors to ascertain their precise needs and requirements.
- Achieve the Target objectives which include increasing sponsorship sales and licensing deals in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives.
- Monitor the CAF sponsorship agreements to ensure obligations are met and CAF’s commitments are honored.
- Develop and implement a sponsorship benefit & budget to achieve the sales plan for each project/tournament/event.
- Responsible for sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up, and support trade shows development.
- Interface with Web Marketing to create and manage online sponsorship programs to ensure a steady stream of prospects and future sales.
- Develop, maintain, and implement sponsorship program guidelines to increase sponsorship recruitment, satisfaction, and support.
- Manage all sponsorship activities in terms of supervising branding installation and Coordinating Sponsors installation and activation timeline, handling their queries and troubleshooting during the on-ground activation or on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the sponsors branding and clearing the venue efficiently.
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for an event.
- Bring added value by contributing innovative ideas to further enhance CAF’s approach to sponsor servicing.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Sports Management, or similar.
- 10+ years’ experience in the Marketing field, and at least 5 years as a Sponsorship Manager. An experience in the sports industry would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and/or French language both written and spoken; command of any of the other CAF official languages (English, French or Arabic) is a plus.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work event-time hours during competitions.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other modern IT tools.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information (PDF)
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration