|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Organizational Development
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Performance Management / Organizational Development / HR Analytics
- This role is responsible for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, HR strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- Provide direction and leadership in the development and implementation of change management processes across the bank, in partnership with HR and OD colleagues and senior managers.
- Assist the CHRO in the implementation of the People First Strategy and continue to enhance the quality of delivery of the HR & OD service.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and lead the development of appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Bank.
- Regular re-evaluation of existing organizational structures across different bank groups including a review of job quality and content of work.
- Support and assist CHRO in conceptualizing HR strategy.
- Primary responsibility for translating and converting Business and HR Leadership direction into HR Strategy.
- Develop initiatives, programs and campaigns to execute HR strategy in collaboration with HR leadership and Unit heads.
- Monitor and track strategy execution (program and project execution) against pre-determined indices.
- Design, implement, monitor and continually improve people performance management process
- Manage end to end performance process to ensure complex cascading and measurement of business achievements and key performance indicators across the Bank are properly measure and reported to Bank leadership.
- Benchmark existing performance management process with global leading practice to drive continuous improvement in performance management.
- Develop and execute wholistic succession planning framework within the Bank.
- Manage Leadership Development Program and other learning or performance programs geared towards High Potential (HiPo) and High Performing (HiPer) employee(s) upskilling or reskilling.
Culture Transformation & Change Management:
- Apply a structured approach in leading change management activities to support adoption of new processes, behaviours or technology emanating from HCM.
Employee Experience & Engagement:
- Create and execute a roadmap centered around best in class initiatives leveraging data to design and implement programs that promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high levels of engagement.
- Grow employee experience and engagement scores by identifying and improving touch points within the employee life-cycle.
- Build positive sentiments in the workforce and grow loyalty
Leadership & People Development:
- Coach, mentor and lead organizational development team by fostering a collaborative culture and supporting personal development goals of individual employees.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related and relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in core HR function with demonstratable work experience across the HR value chain.
- Membership of relevant local and international professional associations: CIPM, CIPD, SHRM et al.
- Project management, employee experience and design thinking knowledge are critical and required.
- Maturity to manage different stakeholders and interests would be required for this role.
- Experience from a reputable consulting firm would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online