MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Private Banking
Employment Type: Full-time
- Focus on selling Coronation Merchant Bank’s investment services to high net worth individuals primarily through face to face meetings and networking with various sources through direct prospecting, cultivation of external referral sources, and creative networking with key influencers
- Identify and build high-quality client relationships within the high net worth market.
- Research prospects financial picture to develop an informed perspective on individual prospects and/or clients’ situations and possible needs in order to determine how to best provide service as well as use as a vehicle for selling products that will preserve and grow our clients’ wealth.
- Responsible for generating leads and managing the sales process through closure.
- Maintains periodic contact with existing clients and acts as a liaison between the clients and the rest of the business for various activities (e.g. setting up accounts, facilitating transactions).
- Cross-sell relationship improvement opportunities to the existing clients providing pertinent client update information to partners within appropriate areas of the business.
- Responsible for oversight and management of a group of Relationship Managers and Officers.
- Hire, coach, and motivate a team of Relationship Managers and Officers to achieve and exceed the territories’ client service benchmarks and sales goals.
- Evaluate and assign Officers appropriate books of clients
- Assist in reviewing planning and advice cases for complex client accounts.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of Coronation Merchant Bank’s competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any other related discipline
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- A minimum of 8 years in a related field with at least 4/5 years’ experience in a similar position, with relevant exposure to Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Deep awareness and understanding of the financial industry.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to foster teamwork and motivate subordinates
- Capacity to work with demanding clients and diverse groups of people
- Client-centered focus
- Excellent strategic thinking ability
- Excellent consultative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence, personal integrity, credibility
- Skilled at analyzing and solving problems
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic, positive energy.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.