Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier (2) Commercial Bank, requires the service of a highly skilled candidate with Fin-Tech experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Product Management
- We requires the service of a highly skilled product manager (Head) with Fin-Tech experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for product development, rolling out new products and features with a focus on payment and channels, increasing wealth and growing business.
- This individual will lead product launch strategies to grow and increase market share through customer polling, research, manage and continually improve existing product features to ensure product meets performance goal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the business has a deep understanding of consumer experience.
- Identify, fill product gaps and generate ideas that can grow market share, and /or improve the customers experience in order to drive growth.
- Analyse customer feedback/research (user experience feedback) to identify underlying product issues and advise features/strategies to remediate.
- Capitalize on user experience and bringing them to scale.
- Responsible for defining, grooming and prioritizing product backlogs (requirements), creating actionable user stories for the development team, accepting completed user stories (fulfilled by the development team), in accordance with pre-defined criteria and business objectives.
- Collaborate with technology to develop and release products, and work with analysis teams in recommending research required to obtain critical market information.
- Analyse, recommend and lead the implementation of initiatives.
- Incorporate emerging solutions and technological advancements in the new and existing products.
- Act as brand ambassador capitalizing on consumer behavior trends.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies based on their impact to customers and translating strategies into tangible actionable results.
- Take active role alongside marketing team to drive product launches and marketing initiatives.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
Requirements / Experience
- 8 -12 years experience in product management.
- BSc in Computer Science
- Previous experience in software development is essential.
- Previous working experience leading a product team in the payment, payment technology, banking, digital banking or start-up space.
- Good understanding of technology, APIS and apps
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and testing tools
- Familiarity/ technical knowledge in software development
- Use of agile framework
- Decision making using data
- Understanding of asset management is a plus
- Strong academic record (first and/or post graduate degree from a top tier university
- Product management- Vision, strategy & roadmap
- Relationship building
- Customer advocacy
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Personal drive & curiosity
- Leadership & influencing
- Stakeholder management
- High execution
- Internal- Peers, direct reports, supervisor and Roavs development team
- Group- Personal banking, business banking, corporate banking, business team across the group, compliance, risk management, treasury
- External- Customers, channel partners, vendors (marketing, technology)
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.