|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
International Energy Services Limited (IESL) was established in 1990 and is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, QHSE Consultancy Unit
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: General Manager, Environmental And Laboratory Services
Supervises: QHSE Consultancy Officers
- The Head, QHSE Consultancy Unit will be responsible for leading the provision of the company’s comprehensive suite of QHSE consulting and advisory services including assessment, training, and implementation to help organizations achieve and meet compliance and conformity requirements in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements of various authorities at local and international levels.
- The Ideal candidate will be an experienced QHSE professional with excellent technical and business development skills required to promote the company’s expertise in providing a wide range of QHSE Consultancy services and positioning the brand to acquire new business.
- Lead all business development efforts in QHSE Consultancy, Advisory & Training Services to companies that require assistance in the areas of Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Audits, risk assessment and training.
- Undertake the company’s QHSE Consultancy activities such as:
- Safety and Health Assessments
- QHSE Management Systems
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental (Social & Health) Impact Assessments (ESHIAs/ EIAs) both onshore and offshore locations
- Post Impact Assessments / Environmental Evaluation Studies
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Air Quality Studies and Gaseous Emission Monitoring
- Environmental Seabed Surveys and index Mapping
- Corrosion Control and Management
- Constantly keep abreast of events and happenings in various industries with regards to QHSE requirements, to adequately position the company to acquire new business.
- Responsible for monitoring ‘best – practice’ and developing ‘leading – edge’ QHSE initiatives as appropriate to specific client needs.
- Develop high level pitches and proposals to meet each specific client need.
- Responsible for managing client and customer relationship to ensure repeat business.
- Prepare and deliver annual goals, task and targets, roadmap, and budget to achieve set business objectives.
- Monitor and advice on all QHSE matters, issues, and concerns to ensure Company compliance with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for management of and liaison with QHSE auditors to acquire/maintain Company’s accreditations.
- Conduct audits to evaluate the effectiveness of systems and procedures, identifying and assisting implementing improvements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or a related field. Masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- 10-15 years’ cognate experience as a QHSE Engineer
- Specific experience in developing, managing, and auditing of QHSE Management Systems within the oil and gas industry.
- Expert knowledge of environmental and safety regulations
- Has in-depth understanding of international standards and procedures and makes appropriate decisions based on this knowledge.
- Strong understanding of QHSE best practices and legislations.
- Must be a Chartered Health and Safety Professional.
- Must have very strong business development skills.
- Must have very strong project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proactive, self-motivated, hands-on style
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.