|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Research
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Research will be expected to have a strategic view of the research team, strong fundamental research skills and be proficient in writing research reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the research team.
- Oversee the development of and implementation of a framework to ensure continuous analysis of the market and make information readily available for strategic decision making.
- Keep track of macro and microeconomic indicators and trends in the company’s operating environment and assess their short, medium and long-term impact on the business.
- Drive data and research analysis and oversee the production of high quality macro-economic reports and other market reports (i.e. equity market, bond market, fixed income etc.).
- Monitor industry trends and changes in the macro-economic environment, and oversee the preparation of insightful economic, industry and capital market reports on a periodic basis.
- Co-ordinate ongoing market intelligence, research and analysis to understand key trends and emerging opportunities for effective value-added client service.
- Provide research support, (including macro-economic and sector knowledge, investment recommendations, strategy analysis, interaction with clients, etc.) to the business units across the company.
- Ensure the integrity and correct interpretation of all marketing research information.
- Provide strategic leadership to the team as well as oversee projects and day-to-day tasks of the department.
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar capacity within a Financial Services environment
- Minimum of B.Sc in Management, Finance, Accounting, Banking or any related field. professional qualification or a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of research analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental information, and the potential impact on the capital market
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly the capital market and an appreciation of the dynamics of emerging markets.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, good knowledge of financial modeling.
- Strong communication, report writing, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Must be high energy and detail-oriented, as well as an organized self starter
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Highly analytical, strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online