|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk Strategy & Portfolio
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead projects and initiatives in identifying new client’s segmentation opportunities and strategies
- Perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis of credit polices to pursue specific financial and credit goals
- Develop complete business cases for new opportunities, inclusive of financial modeling and forecasts
- Develop or contribute to the development of complex predictive analytical models (risk, loss, decision)
- Evaluate new risk products (data-only or data-driven solutions) offered by external vendors or partners
- Drive enhancements to credit decision process and policies
- Build successful and scalable strategies for variety of loan and leases
- Perform trend, regression analysis and key metric forecasting
- Manipulation of large data to extract key insights using statistical concepts
- Clear and concise communication of key insights into actionable recommendations
- Management of projects at various stages from conception to execution
- Ensure projects are in line with management plans and timelines
- Provision of leadership to the strategic and data analysis team
- Any other assigned task following business needs in the strategy and portfolio unit
Qualifications / Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related Degree
- Project Management experience preferred
- 6+ years of quantitative analytic modeling experience or comparable process management experience
- 5+ years of Credit or Collections risk management experience, preferably with a non-bank financial sector
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required.
- Superior communication, organization and presentation skills desired.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.