PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a well-extended trading company with its Head Quarters in Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Distribution
Location: Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a competent experienced, market savvy sales professional to lead, co-ordinate and manage the on-filed implementation of its sales towards achieving the strategic goals of the company.
- This role reports to the office of the GM, Marketing and will take charge of first line reporting from teams in various locations and branches of the company and will be responsible driving the achievement of sales targets and market expansion over the set periods of assessment.
- Implementing the Company’s sales strategies and plans to drive revenue generation and achieve the weekly/monthly/annual sales targets for the company consistently.
- Development and Direct management of the Company’s Distributors, management and expansion of the distribution network, growing the pool with quality Distributors and providing regular reports of dealership management for Management’s review.
- Developing and Implementing the sales plan in a way that gives the business, a competitive advantage that constantly keeps it ahead of its competition in the market.
- Management of the departmental calendar in regard to trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions and campaign activities.
- Communicates the functional KPI’s to the sales team and monitors achievement of same on the set periods of assessment.
- Works with the product development department in creating product intelligence and ensure these aligns to support and drive sales and market penetration
- Managing key distribution and sales relationships with external partners and liaising with Customer Service Department to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications / Requirements
- First Degree in any field of study.
- Quintessential salesman with natural flair, instinct and drive for sales
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in critical sales positions, preferably leadership positions within a dynamic business environment.
- Current or Previous holder of the position of Sales Manager
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related fields is added advantage.
- High tendency for job ownership and willingness to accept responsibility for targets and achievements
- Strong leadership capability to inspire to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and revenue generation.
- Great communication skills and presentation ability.
- High Proficiency in Ms Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
N2,000,000 – N2,400,000 Per Annum.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and attach their CV and a recent Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.