We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Facility Survey (HFS) Lead / Quantitative Data Analyst
Job Code: LQDJG004
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding data analytical skills and proven track records in data management.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
The Health Facility Survey Lead/ Quantitative Data Analyst will assume the following accountabilities:
- Facilitate training of enumerators on research methodology and data collection using developed tools
- Lead facility survey data collection exercise across designated health facilities.
- Provides oversight for the coordination of health facility survey in the programme evaluation
- Supervises data enumerator teams for the conduct of health facility survey across selected health facilities in the state.
- Responsible for data review to ensure accuracy of data collection
- Apply established statistical methods and techniques to analyze and interpret data.
- Identify the appropriate method of statistical analysis and apply statistical techniques to interpret data.
- Conduct quantitative data management and analysis.
- Write and submit a final satisfactory health facility survey report.
Experience, Skills and Minimum Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics or a related field.
- Must be willing to travel to Jigawa State for data collection
- 5 -10 years’ proven experience as quantitative researcher
- Experience conducting field surveys in similar settings, especially health facility surveys.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools/software (e.g., Stata, SPSS, SAS).
- Previous tablet-based survey experience/computer literacy using open data kit (ODK).
- Knowledge of public health programmes and key issues in the Nigerian context.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in documentation and reporting.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Health Facility Survey (HFS) Lead / Quantitative Data Analyst – LQDJG004 – Jigawa, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.