Edgewood consulting is a management consulting and talent development firm in Nigeria to provide cutting – edge and value – added advisory, performance improvement, learning improvement, human resources management, restructuring turnaround management and market development research services. We provide a unique range of specialized and specific consultancy services to corporate organizations as well as individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrative Manager
Location: Iperu Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the Hospital
- Liaising with departmental staffs and hospital management and giving feedback to management
- Develop and coordinate marketing strategy/ drive both internal marketing & external marketing to ensure profitability of the clinic
- Liaising with local government authorities to ensure all statutory regulations are met.
- Submission of daily and weekly report of activities.
- Ensure that monthly hospital expenditure budget is within approved limits
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filling systems.
- Coordinating the activities of HMO patients, seeking for approvals and keeping their records
- Seek Business opportunities for the hospital e.g. HMOs, corporate organization etc.
- Ensure prompt Monthly Budget preparation in conjunction with finance department
- Visit the hospital retainership to ensure that they update their medical bill
- Monitor and ensure the hospital server is in good condition
- Coordinate interviews
- Manage the hospital social handles
- Manage the hospital E-mail accounts with prompt response
- Organize a filling system for important and confidential company documents
- Organize training for members of staff and ensure that the knowledge gained is transferred to other staff.
- Keeping of records of the hospital equipment and stationery.
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintaining movement book, attendance register and visitors’ book.
- Scheduling meeting rooms as required
- Secretary during the management meeting and staff meeting
- Provide adequate support to the Head of each department.
- Follow up with the NHIS registration of the hospital and other registrations.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data as assigned
- Schedule in-house and external Stakeholder meetings.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years experience.
- Experience in Hospital Administration is a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Hospital Administrative Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.