Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses. Our satisfaction is derived in the transformation of every community we represent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to the Head Human Resources in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, learning and development, performance management/monitoring and employee relations.
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records
- Managing the mobile network (CUG) services of the Bank.
- Ensuring that approved policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assisting in managing various HR activities in line with HR objectives.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide internal advisory services to the departments within the Bank
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Managing Director and the Head,Risk Control and Compliance.
- Analyse and review legal agreements
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.