|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Aiderr Project Services – We help businesses boost their productivity through integrated support services. We have strategically located offices around the world which ensure we provide tailored services and respond to customers needs on a timely basis.
Our customers look to us for the operations and maintenance services that help their businesses run smoothly. To ensure successful customer and supplier relationships, we focus on the following key areas: Commitment. We have built quality processes based on ISO 9001:2015 and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Support Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Sciences / Social sciences or Engineering discipline.
- A Master’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an advantage.
Years of Experience:
- At least 5 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- HSE professional qualification is required
- Membership in any other relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/ Project Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
- Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications, etc.
- Quick thinking and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy, confidentiality and integrity
- Negotiation and Vendor Management
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Organizing and Prioritizing
- Accident Investigation
- HSE Reporting
- Project Management
- Risk and Hazard Identification and Management
- Occupational Health
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.