|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Manager
Location: Ayobo – Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and objectives. Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the Admin/HR department
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Maintaining and revising the company’s HR policies, handbooks and procedures and ensuring effective implementation and enforcement of the approved policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Nurture a positive working environment to encourage a high-performance team
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain salary structure/plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure that the office is run efficiently and all services are maintained to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Administers and tracks vacation, medical leave and other leave of absences.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 3 Years cognate experience as an HR / Admin Manager in a Transportation / Logistics company
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Human Resources qualifications/certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a resident of Ayobo, Ipaja or environs.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR / Admin Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.