Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) – Compensation & Benefits
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Compensation and Benefits Management will provide on-going will Lead the design, planning and implementation of UltimCred Compensation and Benefit Management strategies including Executive Compensation programs, policies, and procedures, and reviewing the compensation framework to ensure competitiveness, fairness, and internal equity.
- He or she will work with other HR team members and stakeholders to support the company’s mission, strategy, and culture through Compensation and Benefits alignment.
- Duties and Responsibilities
Compensation and Benefits Management:
- Assist the Team Lead to define a fair, equitable, and competitive total Compensation and Benefits Management strategy and framework that fits and is aligned to Ultimcred’s strategy and business goals and conduct market comparative analysis of Total Cost of Employment and Total Compensation Cost for the workforce.
- Provide research input into the designing and management of Effective Compensation System which include short-term and long-term incentive plans for the Senior Management of Ultimcred.
- Ensure that all statutory deductions like PAYE, Pension, HMO. etc are all remitted to the necessary organizations as at when due.
- Review all attendance report prepared by all site HR’s and ensure there is no error in the data gathered.
- Prepare all salary payroll for both outsourced and formal staff and upload when all review has been perfected.
- Ensure that all salaries are completely disbursed to both the Outsourced and Formal Employees with 0% salary complaints
- Research industry trends by completing/participating in Compensation and Benefit surveys. Analyse complex Compensation and Benefit information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations to be presented for Executive Management considerations.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Analyse survey reports to ensure appropriate compensation across the organisation, forecast budget for salary reviews and alignments.
- Enlighten Site HR’s on how to handle salary complaint wherein such occurs.
- Provide Site HR function when the need arises
- Ensure the employee assisted program is active and the beneficiaries get their reward as at when due.
- Prepare the monthly report of the Compensation and Benefits Department.
- Ensure all salary payslip is delivered to all employees not more than 2 working days after the collection of their salary.
- Periodically update payroll information; collection, calculation, and data capture.
- Regularly update payroll records on the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) by reviewing and rectifying changes in payroll exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles, department/ division transfers, etc.
- Respond in a timely manner and professionally to payroll requests from internal stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ensure employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Auditing of all vendors activities.
Research / Policy Development and Standard Operating Procedures:
- Support the design, evaluation, and modification of Compensation and Benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyse compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing employee compensation across the benchmarked sectors to develop competitive compensation plans.
- Advise managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, benefit and compensation policies, and personnel procedures.
- Review, update and make recommendations for changes to compensation and benefit, employee relations, activity center, etc. programs, processes, and policies, as may be required.
- Update Compensation and Benefits Management Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) document, as required.
- Provide the HR Team and Management with ongoing guidance, advice, consult and recommendations on Compensation and Benefits programs, policies, and procedures for the organisation.
- Perform and participate in internal and external audit programs.
- Responsible for Compensation and Benefits Management “risk review” wherein key features of the compensation plan are itemized, risk mitigators and aggravators are identified, and a risk assessment is performed.
- Employ continual tracking of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), such as the allocation of total compensation between fixed compensation and variable pay-outs, and advise the CHRO and Management appropriately.
- Perform other HR-related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration
- Relate with employees of Ultimcred on Administrative & HR matters
- Design effective communication tools for in-house deployment.
- Customer Focus
- Assist in managing third party vendors on HR related Projects and Deliverables
- Ensure Internal Customer Satisfaction
- Resolve employees’ issues and be the go-to person for Compensation and Benefit related Issues
- Financial Management
- Support in tracking HR departmental expense and annual budget
- % of training effectiveness achieved.
- % of employees and organizational performance achieved.
- 96% Employee Promoter Score
- 0% Lateness in payment of Salary
- 100% Compliance in Statutory Remittance
- 5% Error rate in Payroll
- Average revenue per employee
- X: Y Salary Competitive Ratio
- % Cost of Workforce
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business administration, Social Science or related field
- 5 to 7 years work experience as a Compensation and Benefit.
- Functional knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law and its specific application in a work environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Global and local Certification in Human Resource Management (CIPM, SHRM, CIPD)
- Business Acumen
- Human Resource Information System
- Human Resources Administration
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Design
- Analytical and Critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Problem Solving Skill
- Relationship & People Management
- The incumbent may be required to sit in cold (air conditioned) rooms for a long time.
- The incumbent may occasionally work off-site
- This position is a physically demanding task.
- The incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the mental demands.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Also mention these below information while applying for this job:
- Full Name
- Total Year of Experience
- Particular Year of Experience
- Present Gross Salary
- Expected Gross Salary
- Notice Period (How soon you can join us).