Management FIRST – Our client, a Leading Real Estate Company in Abuja, is seeking to employ a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Human Resources Managers set the tone for the entire human resources department. From employee relations to payroll to compliance issues, the HR department helps ensure that an organization runs smoothly, and the Human Resources Manager is at the helm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 4-7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.