An Oil and Gas Servicing Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Recruit staff on various levels. Ensuring all required recruitment processes are adhered to.
- Periodically conducts needs assessment to identify skill gaps and organize training schedules and courses for new existing staff, and maintain and up to date training records.
- Periodically review and update the company handbook to introduce best practices and communicate the effected changes to the employees.
- Facilitate the implementation of employee induction, orientation, and training programs, also oversee the assessment of candidates and subsequent induction of new hires.
- Manage the compensation and benefits process, and ensure all employees are aware of their benefits and entitlement. Ensure salaries are computed accurately and disbursed as at when due.
- Proper and accurately arrange departmental documents and file for easy retrieval.
- Keep abreast of the Employment Law and current legislation with respect to HR.
- Conduct occupational health referrals, providing support and advice to employees on medical issues.
- Assist HRM in coordinating team bonding exercises.
- Assist in managing the company’s health management vendors and evaluates their performance periodically.
- Liaise with regulators (NSITF, ITF, LIRS) and ensure all payments are remitted accurately as at when due.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of HR experience in a reputable organization.
- Human Resources certification is required (CIPM, SHRM, PHRI and like). Candidates in-view will be considered.
- Must have strong experience in recruitment and performance management.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.