Intersect Consortium is a group of Organization primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space. Our Members understand the growing need for Mental Health Services and Products in Africa and continually work to provide Awareness, Education, Treatment and Support to Individuals, Companies, Families and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of the consortium
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the entire process of recruitment, selection & hiring, create & implement effective onboarding plans.
- Create periodic staff training and development programs
- Advise and support the management on matters like salary negotiations disciplinary and grievance issues, equal opportunities policy, and employment law.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave, loan, etc) according to policy and legal requirements
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the consortium.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Support HR Manager in managing organization staff
- Any other assignment issued by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in this role.
- Certification is an added advantage.
- Adequate understanding of HR functions and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “HR Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.