|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Cleaning company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Administrative Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will provide administrative support on all employees personnel matters and assist with administering the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- Assist with the Coordinating and supervising of the Human Resources function.
- Effectively follow up on employee daily issues
- Supervise employee performance and conduct performance appraisal
- Implement company policy and ensure employees abide by the policies
- Assist in Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Manager.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Assists in handling complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with health, safety, and welfare regulations.
- Assists in assessing departmental training needs, developing, conducting, and providing training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees.
- Maintain discipline within the company and in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Must reside on the Island
- Must be above 30 years
- 3 – 5 years work experience as an HR officer
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
N100,000 Monthly with other employee benefits.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online