|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Johngate Industrial Company Limited is into importation and sales of general goods e.g, New Tyres, Engine Blocks, Gen Set, Automobile Parts and Lubricants. Johngate is also a distrubitor of all brands of Castrol Oil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Administrative Officer
Location: Alakija, Lagos
- Responsible for providing professional and high-level administrative support to the CEO and teams reporting to him, by performing a wide variety of reliable, analytical and administrative duties to ensure cross-organizational coherence and effectiveness.
- Preparing reports, handling correspondence and scheduling meetings.
- Provide strategic and operational support to the MD/CEO towards enhancing the effectiveness and impact on implementations of projects and operations of the company.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters patterning to the office of the CEO.
- Evaluate, review, and interpret operational and administrative enquiries in order to provide recommendations for both existing and potential clients, as may be directed by the CEO.
- Set yearly budget for human resources and training.
- Development of human resources policies and processes.
- Coordinate process of inductions and briefing for new staff.
- Verify monthly payrolls schedules with Finance /Account Department.
- Manage staff promotion in line with company policy.
- Participate in quarterly appraisal exercise, recruitment and training.
- Ensure effective management of the Recruitment functions: Shortlisting, Selection, Placement and Induction as well as Training and Development function.
- Facility Administration and Supervision.
- Provision and maintenance of Facilities and Utilities.
- Supervise Security and Logistics.
- Provision of Conducive Work Environment.
- Oversee excellent Vehicle Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 – 10 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates residing around Amuwo Odofin, Satellite, Oshodi, Isolo, Mile2, Olodi Apapa, Surulere, Alakija, Abule-ado and Iyana oba area of Lagos will be considered.