|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Head Office (Ilupeju, Lagos)
Position Type: Full-Time
- We are currently looking to hire a Human Resource Business Partner whose duties include to be responsible for the people agenda within a specific Business unit and for the creation and implementation of a people plan aligned with the Business.
A day in the life of a Human Resource Business Partner:
- Contribute to & Execute HR Strategy: Contribute to the execution of the business plan through the creation (where appropriate) and implementation of the People Strategies that attract, develop and retain employees. Support the organisational short and long term business needs to drive competitive advantage and address opportunities and threats.
- Act as People co-Pilot to the business unit, mentoring and coaching the business head and his/her team
- Drive flawless execution of Global, NiM and local HR Initiatives. Co-ordinate and execute workforce planning for the specific customer unit. Provide timely recommendations to business head on people agenda
- Organisational Design & Development (OD&D): Pro-actively challenge the established organisational structure of the customer unit to drive superior performance (taking account of Nestlé principles, policies & local business context). Ensure people issues are a key consideration when discussing and planning business activities.
- Manage effective organisational transformation and change projects using best practice methodologies. Shape the culture to align with Nestlé goals & initiatives through supporting & coaching Line managers in their implementation of core people processes. Work with leaders to enhance current and future functional and leadership capability needs.
- Performance & Talent Management: Develop the People Plan and Talent Management agenda for the business unit, in cooperation with the Talent CoC
Support the Line Mgr in delivery of key HR processes, such as succession planning or performance review
Participate and provide insights to top level interviews
- Employee Engagement: Establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with managers, employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and co-operation.Give input to difficult individual employee situations, legal cases, employee relations issues
- Lead the promotion of an inclusive culture that is safe, productive, empowering and equitable
- Coach others to behave and make decisions in line with Nestlé Purpose and values.
- Responsible for compliance in HR (policies and practices).
- HR Organisational Alignment and Functional Development: Partner with the respective CoCs and Local HR Services team to drive development of the function and ensure the strategic needs of the business are considered as solutions are delivered.
- Share insight and understanding with CoCs that support the development of new requirements and drive continuous improvement.
- Leverage high quality resources from NiM above Market CoC Teams
Involve F&C in budgeting and costing
- Connect externally as the Business Unit HR People Ambassador to continually gain insights and knowledge and drive continuous improvement
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 5-7+ HRBP experience
- Exposure to CoC/CoS processes, e.g. Talent Management, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment/Resourcing.
- Leading and managing change through the effective use of organisation design, development and business transformation techniques.
- Experience of working in Industrial and employee/labour relations.
- Success leading, coaching and developing people in a high performing team environment e.g. performance management etc
- Effective influencing and coaching of leaders.
- Leading people and projects experience.
- Successful experience in contributing to the creation, implemention & execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit.
- Worked within a Matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaborating
- Range of experiences supporting different parts of the business in order to develop broad business accumen.
- Knowledge of HR Market Trends Strong – Accreditation with relevant professional body and maintains links with external network of HR & Business Leading thinkers to influence HR provision and HR Functional development.
- Knowledge of communications strategies & tactics, including digital & social media platforms.
- Organizational design and development, behaviours and psychology.
- Sound general knowledge of employment law.
- Utilise technology as an enabler
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
- All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.