Human Resources Head Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as jobs and career vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for KPMG Nigeria Jobs Recruitment as vacancies open for interested and qualified candidates. Application closes immediately the deadline elapses. KPMG Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the position below:
Latest Human Resources Head Recruitment 2021 at KPMG
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Facilities Services
- Our client is seeking a qualified personnel who will be responsible for providing overall HR strategic direction and coordinating the achievement of the organisation’s strategic goals in accordance with their aims and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g., Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM).
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years’ relevant professional experience with at least 4 years in management (Facility Management background is an advantage).
Skills and Capabilities:
- Oversee and ensure efficient management of the company’s Human Capital to build a highly skilled, motivated and engaged workforce, to support the achievement of corporate strategic objectives.
- Champion adherence to approved best practices in Human Resource Management & Administration policies, procedures, and processes and ensure the entrenchment of corporate culture and values.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the facility management industry.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in human resource management principles, processes and techniques covering areas such as organisation development, manpower planning, recruitment, learning and development, performance management, career management, reward and recognition, retention and exit management.
- Good appreciation of local and global industry human resource management best practices.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislations in Nigeria.
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and execution skills.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
Application Closing Date