|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Intersect Consortium is a group of organizations primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space. Our Members understand the growing need for Mental Health Services and Products in Africa and continually work to provide Awareness, Education, Treatment, and Support to Individuals, Companies, Families, and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
The roles and responsibilities of this include but are not limited to:
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining the employee database, updating the database (hard and soft copies), and sorting emails for the HR department.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absentees, bonuses, leaves, etc).
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinated communication with candidates and scheduled interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation and training sessions for newly hired employees.
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves.
- Assist HR Manager in policy formulation, hiring, and salary administration.
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates, and schedule job interviews.
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- 0-1 years experience in this role.
- Adequate understanding of HR functions and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workplace.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using “HR Intern” as the subject of the email.