Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Logistics company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Manage all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science discipline
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Relevant certification(s).
- IT space preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent Information Protection (IP) Practices
- Reporting and Analysis
- Time management
- Relationship Management
- Database Administration
- Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Peace.firstname.lastname@example.org using “Human Resources Manager as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.