|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Human Resources Manager develops and implements HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, as well as managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations.
- Recruitment and Selection by attracting, retaining and motivating staff.
- Manage the recruitment process for employees and consultants ensuring that the right talent is identified and attracted, locally and internationally.
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
- Manage the contracting process for employees and consultants.
- Identify training / skills / competency needs within the organization.
- Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management.
- Implement performance management/talent management initiatives in order to ensure enhanced knowledge and skills sharing / transfer.
- Develop, update, revise and implement all HR policies and procedures.
- Carry out regular internal audits of the HR system and its processes.
- Manage the payroll system and be responsible for forwarding final accurate pay run data to the Finance Department within the required timeframe.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a HR Manager.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online