|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit.
Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards. We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for the services of a competent and experienced Human Resources professional to join our team to support the day-to-day activities of our organization.
- The individual must have solid knowledge of HR functions, reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliances and interfacing with clients.
- The individual will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR functions.
- The individual should be strategic thinker and problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related field from a reputable institution.
- MBA/MSc (HR) is an added advantage.
- Professional certification in HR would be an added advantage.
- Maximum of 4 years’ experience in human resources consulting.
- Preferably a male between 35 – 40 years of age.
N1,800,000 – N2,400,000 Per Annum
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV attached with a Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.