|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The Human Resource Officer role is responsible for supporting the human resource manager in implementing key strategic human resource policies and strategies.
- The job holder is expected to operationalize HR strategy across the HR value chain including recruitment and selection, performance management, learning and development, employee’s relation and grievance/dispute resolution amongst others.
Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Recruitment and selection process administration, On-boarding of new staff, Effective head count management, Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow- up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Implementation of employee wellbeing initiatives, Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation, Maintain and update policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed. In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
Learning and Development:
- Managing skills enhancement and professional development programmes within the allocated budget, Managing the design and delivery of training programmes in accordance with the needs of the Company, Evaluating the effectiveness of all trainings and L&D activities to identify areas of improved performance and to feed into future plans, Providing reports to management identifying Learning & Development trends and return on investment analyses.
Business Partnering and Organizational Development (Performance Management, and Engagement):
- Conduct monthly meetings with respective business units, Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.HR metrics measurement, monitoring and tracking, Implement Culture Change processes, Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention, Conduct the Performance Management process within group of assigned responsibility, Collect ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions etc., Implementation of tactical plans targeted at improving employee performance and engagement
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Effectiveness and efficiency of recruitment
- Effectiveness/swiftness in closing manning gap and succession plan
- Staff discipline and grievance management
- Staff ethical conduct, attitude and alignment to corporate philosophy and values
- Staff bonding, welfare and work balance life
- Efficiency and effectiveness of staff retention/attrition rate
- Quality and adequacy of training/development program
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 -7 years experience in Human Recourses Management and Administration.
- Experience in management.
- Understanding and knowledge of Human Capital Management and Business Partnering.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to develop and implement company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent supervision, business presentation, skills, Organization and leadership abilities, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.