|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Working Hours: Full Time
- We are seeking to recruit creative and dynamic individuals who can add value in the position to strengthen its team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities.
- Reporting to the Head, Human Capital Development, the incumbent will be responsible for personnel records and leave administration while providing support for recruitment, on-boarding and other HR processes.
- Applicants must possess an HND / BSc in Social Sciences with at least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Candidate must be self-disciplined, methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve result.
- Knowledge in Human Resource Management and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites is a pre-requisite.
Remuneration for this position is attractive.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.