Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Okija, Anambra
- At Nestoil, we are on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire an experienced HR Officer to join our diverse team at Obijackson Women and Children Hospital (OWCH), Okija and other sister firms in Anambra State.
- In this role, you will assist in the planning, developing, directing and coordinating people affairs in the organization to maximize the strategic use of employees.
As HR Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the deployment of appropriate structures, systems and policies that enhances the organizations ability to deliver optimal services to clients.
- Carrying out activities involved in sourcing for qualified applicants.
- Preparing timely and accurate payroll for processing and disbursement to all staff.
- Keeping abreast on all matters affecting staff and their welfare, and facilitate the resolution of disciplinary cases, appeals and related employee issues.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Being part of the coordination of administrative support services in the organization.
- Managing relationships for vendors supporting the HR and Admin functions.
- Driving the organizations Performance Development Processes.
What are we looking for?
- Any Degree in Humanities / Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies i.e. CIPM, CIPD etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post Qualification.
- Empathy with good Relationship Skills.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office tools etc.
- Knowledge of the new thinking in Human Resources and the Nigerian Labour Laws.
- Fair Knowledge of General administrative requirements i.e. Procurement, Logistics
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online