Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro businesses because they contribute significantly to economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist (Human Resources Officer)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include:
- Identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation. You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
- A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports teaming managers.
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in this role.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online