|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Professional Services
- Our organization provides professional services which include Staffing and Recruitment solutions to a wide range of clientele.
- We want to hire an HR Supervisor who will be responsible for developing, coordinating and handling of the Human Capital Management services of the company.
- Responsible for benefits management.
- Ensure that the business keeps current with employment-related government regulations.
- Responsible for Payroll & Employment Administration – This includes payroll, payroll taxes, garnishments, quarterly reports, employment verification and human resource management reports.
- Responsible for policy development and documentation.
- Deploy and lead creative and innovative strategies to recruit, develop and retain diverse workforce committed to providing value- driven outcomes.
- Support the HR Manager in workforce planning projection and activities as part of executing the functional business plan.
- Maintain the HRIS database and employee files; develop forms and processes for all employee related actions.
- Create and implement culture change processes; facilitate employee engagement cascade and development of action plans.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other Social Sciences field
- A minimum of five years of experience with at least two years in a supervisory role
- Professional Certification in CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM or any relevant certification.
- Proficiency with applications such as word, Excel and PowerPoint.
N200,000 – N300,000 Net Month.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Supervisor” as the subject of the email.