LifeBank is a health tech company building a safe supply system that ensures access to medical supplies for hospitals in emerging markets. The company has distributed 180,000+ medical products to 2,000+ healthcare facilities, saving 80,000+ lives across Nigeria, Kenya and Ethiopia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Impact Program Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Report to: the Project Board
Function of the Role
- The Impact Program Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing LifeBank project from the initial ideation through to completion.
- S/he will also coordinate people and processes to deliver the project on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Track projects and provide regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Define resource requirements and manage resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders and ensure the project is delivered to satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Computer science or engineering for technical project managers or any other related disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree in the above fields may be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience (5 years+) in program management, leadership and development.
- Subject matter expertise in the healthcare industry is a strong plus
- Proven experience leading project teams of various sizes and seeing them through to completion.
- Budget management experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Good time and knowledge management skills.
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills.
- Friendly and pleasant.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- An excellent leader and team player.
- Work in the office.
- Work on the field.
- Will be required to work overtime and on weekends.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.