Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group and is Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Implementation Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide necessary support in the coordination and management of Installers (Trackers/Telematics Technicians)
- Carry out pre-deployment hardware tests and product sample testing with R&D
- Installation activities for monitoring hardware in vehicles (trackers, RFID units etc)
- Installation of Fuel monitoring hardware for both stationary and mobile assets
- Installation of other remote monitoring hardware for other solutions
- Technical training of Installers
- Troubleshooting and repair of devices retrieved during health checks
- Liaise with installers on deployment activities and requirements
- Safekeeping and filing of fleet owners’ information for record purposes.
- Maintaining an electronic database of vehicle tracker installers
- Provide necessary support to Research & Development Engineering as well as Recovery & Control department
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics /Electromechanical /Mechanical/Instrumentation & Control Engineering with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Adequate knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor systems
- Experience with electronic circuits
- Experience and knowledge of Automotive Electronic/Electrical systems
- Keen attention to detail
- Eager and willing to get his/her hands dirty for the on-site deployment of IoT solutions
- Ability to identify potential hardware issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Remote Terminal Units
- Knowledge of Electrical/Electronic
- Knowledge of Electronic Sensors
- Knowledge of Automotive
- Electronic/Electrical systems
- Knowledge of Microcontroller and
- Microprocessor-based designs.
Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Vehicle diagnosis.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online