|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRLeverage Africa Limited – Our client is a startup, buy now, pay later fintech company. They’ve done it in a way that benefits both merchants and customers by focusing on the product and the customer.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-Store Customer Representative
Locations: Victoria Island, Ikorodu, Ikotun, Lekki, Ajah and Sangotedo, Festac – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pay attention to and respond to the needs and concerns of customers: To properly and accurately reply to client enquiries and issues, you’ll need great listening and speaking abilities.
- Provide information about products and services
- Take orders, calculate charges, and monitor invoicing and payments: Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Take care of any returns or grievances.: They must respond to questions and complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep track of consumer interactions and actions :As needed, look into answers or solutions.
- Direct clients to supervisors, managers, or other individuals who can assist them.
- Great communication skills
- Minimum of an SSCE
- Working days are Monday to Saturday 8:00AM – 6:00PM.
N50,000 monthly plus commission.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title / preferred Location as the subject of the email. Eg “In-store Customer Representative – (Festac)”.
Note: Applications without the above would not be looked at.