HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a startup, a buy now, pay later. They’ve done it in a way that benefits both merchants and customers by focusing on the product and the customer. Africa’s consumer credit situation is shifting.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-Store Customer Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Do you like helping people and solving problems? Our client is establishing a base in Nigeria, and is looking to hire smart and thoughtful individuals to interact with their customers. Your job is to make the customer’s experience worthwhile.
- Pay attention to and respond to the needs and concerns of customers: To properly and accurately reply to client enquiries and issues, you’ll need great listening and speaking abilities.
- Provide information about products and services.
- Take orders, calculate charges, and monitor invoicing and payments: Review or make changes to customer accounts.
- Take care of any returns or grievances.
- Must respond to questions and complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- Keep track of consumer interactions and actions: As needed, look into answers or solutions.
- Direct clients to supervisors, managers, or other individuals who can assist them
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in customer service (an added advantage).
- Based in Lagos.
N50,000 monthly + commission
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.